Monday, March 22, 2010

thoughts on the Automatic Bluepearl Festival

...still on a natural high from Saturdays Iao Core performance at the Automatic Bluepearl Festival...thanks to all of you who showed up...
I love playing outside to happy people on a beautiful spring day (especially my B-Day)

..the set list:

Jackass (Beck)
Allied Wave Donuts (from Iao Core "Presence")...
Magick Orgasm (new, yet to be recorded)
Vargtimmon (from "Armadillidium Vulgare")
Sequence 333 (new, yet to be recorded)
Solar Angelic (new, y.t.b.r.)
Encanta Pt 1 (from "Armadillidium Vulgare")
Encanta Pt 2 (from "Armadillidium Vulgare")
Pachebel's Canon in D

1st song is in D
2nd in A
3rd in B
4th in Fsharp
5th in G...
6th in D
7th in G
8th in A
finale: Pachebell's Canon in D (which goes D,A,B,Fsharp,G,D,G,A
thus repeating the whole set in one song... )

performing this finale was, I think, one of the most beautiful moments of my life and it brought me to tears in a way which only music can do!
My Gibson's neck broke the day before ("Man, that's your instrument!") I felt so ashamed! So I performed the whole gig with my faithful Stratocaster....and now that i think about it... it was straight into the amp, no digital effects, and it still sounded great.... used the e-bow for Vargtimmon, Sequence 333, and Pachebel.....

No comments:

Post a Comment